Forum

Cable Modem, Cable TV splitter Problem?

Gebruikernaam:    Wachtwoord:    
Cable Modem, Cable TV splitter Problem?
10 augustus 2018 10:33

Hi,

Two days ago my cable modem/internet connection stopped working, it worked for months beforeThis is the setup. Cable from the wall goes to a splitter, which splits it to one cable to the cable modem and one cable to the TV.If I connect the cable modem directly to the wall, it works.If I connect the cable modem to splitter, it doesn't work, but the TV does (which is also connected to splitter).I tried another splitter, and get the same reaction - TV works, modem doesn't.My only theory is that the signal isn't strong enough for some reason (some amplifier broken on the way to my place or the freezing cold lately outside?) for the cable internet/modem connection to work through a splitter. If i use the splitter and don't connect a TV to it, it still doesn't work.What do you guys think?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-

https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=584432

Decentralized Blockchain Example

Thanks!

Re: Cable Modem, Cable TV splitter Problem?
05 oktober 2018 12:42

A modem is a gadget or program that empowers a PC to transmit information over, for instance, phone or link lines. PC data is put away carefully, though data transmitted over phone lines is transmitted as simple waves. A modem changes over between these two structures. My Chemical Romance Jacket

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->

Re: Cable Modem, Cable TV splitter Problem?
18 oktober 2018 12:57

I am a first-time stay centered site since that this data it's to a great degree profitable for me, I'm sharing you on my social profile and my companions extremely like this. You're the best for this obvious post imparting to us. Westworld Series Jacket

Naam:

Je e-mailadres:

Onderwerp:

Spambeveiliging:

Voer de code op het plaatje hieronder in het invoerveld beneden in.
Dit is nodig om spam in het forum tegen te gaan.
Als je de code niet kunt lezen, gok dan.
Als je een fout maakt, dan krijg je een andere afbeelding met een code.

Als je je registreert en ingelogd bent, hoef je geen codes meer over te typen.

CAPTCHA
Bericht:

Dit forum maakt gebruik van het Phorum systeem.